1. Ogden, J.A. Antero-posterior interhemispheric differences in the loci of lesions producing visual hemineglect. Brain and Cognition, 4, (1), 59-75, 1985
2. Ogden, J.A. Contralesional neglect of constructed visual images in right and left brain-damaged patients. Neuropsychologia, 23, (2), 273-277, 1985.
3. Ogden, J.A. Autotopagnosia: Occurrence in a patient without nominal aphasia and with an intact ability to point to parts of animals and objects. Brain, 108, 1009-1022, 1985.
4. Ogden, J.A. Language and memory functions after long recovery periods in left-hemispherectomised subjects. Neuropsychologia , 26, 645-659, 1988.
5. Ogden, J.A. Visuospatial and other 'right-hemispheric' functions after long recovery periods in left-hemispherectomised subjects. Neuropsychologia , 27, 765-776, 1989.
6. Ogden, J.A. Spatial abilities and deficits in aging and age-related disorders. In Handbook of Neuropsychology, Vol. IV . (Eds. F. Boller and J. Grafman), Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, Chapter 13, 265-278, 1990
7. Ogden, J.A. and Corkin, S. Memories of H.M. In Memory Mechanisms: A tribute to G.V. Goddard . W.C. (Eds. Abraham, M.C. Corballis and K.G. White) Lawrence Erlbaum, Hillsdale, N.J., Chapter 10, 195-215, 1990.
8. Ogden, J.A., Growdon, J.H. and Corkin S. Deficits on visuospatial tests involving forward planning in high-functioning Parkinsonians. Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neurology , 3, 125-139, 1990.
9. Ogden, J.A., Mee, E.W. and Henning, M. Life-events stress: A significant precursor to subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neurology , 6 (4), 219-228, 1993.
10. Ogden, J.A., Mee, E.W. and Henning, M. A prospective study of psychosocial adaptation following subarachnoid haemorrhage. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation , 4, 7-30, 1994.
11. Ogden, J.A., Utley, T., and Mee, E.W. Neurological and psychosocial outcome four to seven years after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery , 41, 25-34, 1997.
12. Utley, T.M, Ogden, J.A., Gibb, A., McGrath, N., and Anderson, N. E. The long-term neuropsychological outcome of herpes simplex encephalitis in a series of 24 unselected survivors. Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology, and Behavioral Neurology , 10, 180-189, 1997.
13. Ogden, J.A. Cognitive and psychosocial outcome of chronic occupational solvent neurotoxicity. In Handbook of Solvents (Ed. G. Wypych). Ontario. ChemTec Publishing. 1326-1333, 2001
14. Ogden, JA. First do no harm. Culturally-appropriate neuropsychological assessment for indigenous people: A position paper. Brain Impairment , 2, 1-10, 2001
15. Ogden, J.A. and Barker, K. Imagery used in autobiographical recall in early and late blind adults. Journal of Mental Imagery . 25, 107-130, 2001
16. Maguire, A. and Ogden, J.A. MRI brain scan analyses and neuropsychological profiles of nine patients with persisting unilateral neglect. Neuropsychologia , 40 (7), 879-887, 2002.
17. Towgood, K, Ogden, JA, and Mee, E. Neurological, neuropsychological and psychosocial outcome following treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms: A review and commentary. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society , 10, 1-21, 2004
18. Towgood, K., Ogden, J.A., and Mee, E. Neurological, neuropsychological and functional outcome following treatment for unruptured intracranial aneurysms. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society , 11, 522-534, 2005
19. Towgood, K., Ogden, J.A., and Mee, E. The psychosocial effects of harbouring an untreated, unruptured intracranial aneurysms. Neurosurgery , 57, 858-864, 2005.
20. Aimola Davies, A.M., Davies, M., Ogden, J.A., Smithson, M., and White, R. C. Cognitive and motivational factors in anosognosia. In Delusions and Self-Deception: Affective influences on belief formation . (Eds. T. J. Bayne and J. Fernandez), Hove, East Sussex: Psychology Press. 187-225, 2009.